Our volunteers have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment that emphasises the development of your interests and skills and utilises your talents.
Are you a passionate, driven individual looking for a way to help out others while learning valuable business, personal and event management skills.
The project is looking for two types of volunteer: Youth Steering Group members and Event Stewards.
Become a member of the project youth steering group, as a member you will work in a team to design, develop and manage all aspects of the event. Or you can become an event steward; here you will work with us on the day of the event receive basic training and assist the events team.
Possible activities and teams;
- Planning / Coordination Team
- Project Development (marketing, fund raising, evaluation and monitoring)
- Stage Management Team (working with artists and musicians)
- Welcoming Team (helping users complete their registration form)
- Food / Refreshment Team
- Camera and Video Team
- Site Cleaning all volunteers
Come and be a part of our great and exciting Job Fair and Music Festival community event.
- Develop leadership skills